After getting burned its important to identify the severity of the burn as soon as possible and apply or seek the proper medical attention as rapidly as possible. Here is a good summary for identification and treatment options. Be safe our their folks.
The Rural Sports Center in San Pedro Apóstol, Mexico. Credit: Rootstudio.
- Wisdom From the Dalai Lama: 'Keep Working on It'
- Tomorrow's cities: Sensor networks for the elderly
- CDC Threat Report: ‘We Will Soon Be in a Post-Antibiotic Era’
- Where Americans—Rich and Poor—Spent Every Dollar in 2012
- Gas Leaks in Fracking Disputed in Study
- The Coming Carbon Composite Revolution
- Milwaukee Will Fight Slippery Roads With Cheese Brine
- Historic Flooding Across Colorado
- Dialing Back the Alarm on Climate Change
Green Party passed a motion to place money creation into public hands and end fractional reserve...
Tweet This weekend (Sept 13-16), the Green Party of England and Wales made history by joining the US Green Party in calling for an end to the private creation of money by banks. After a debate on the motion at the Autumn Conference in Brighton, the Green Party has collectively decided to instead pla...
I hear it a lot: "Sharing isn't new."
Check out this easy to make and simple recipe for an all natural garden pest spray. Cook a batch up and help protect your fall garden crops. Don't forget about putting down a bunch of Diatomaceous Earth (8 Reasons to Stockpile Diatomaceous Earth) for additional protection.
- Democracy Failed Syria's Refugees, and All of Us
- Italy's Casanovas hit where it hurts
- Maguire - Fed, LBMA, Comex & Banks On The Edge Of Disaster
- Egypt's economy hurt by post-Morsi curfew
- Pentland Firth tidal turbine project given consent
- Why the Advanced Biofuel Industry is Struggling
- Young people drawn to farming by income, job opportunities
The legal problems of the sharing economy just got real. The latest lawsuits against "ride-sharing" companies Lyft and Über could be game changers. The plaintiffs are drivers who give rides to strangers for money, paying a portion of their earnings to the companies. The class action lawsuits argue that the drivers should be classified as employees of the companies.
Mystic Midway, a pop-up carnival, made an appearance at this year’s SOCAP conference and asked participants the question, What shines within you that wants to be shared?
- A golden opportunity for education
- Report Suggests Nearly Half of U.S. Jobs Are Vulnerable to Computerization
- Taste-Testing a Second Career, With a Mentor
- Why Is Zambia So Poor?
- Russia has only 7 years before oil crisis?
Bitcoin's Vast Overvaluation Appears Caused By Price-Fixing
On looking at the bitcoin market, the exchange rate is ridiculously overpriced. A closer look at market details reveals price-fixing and tape-painting.
Bremner's One Question Quiz: Where Did All the Money Go?
Rory and team joined by Gillian Tett, of the FT, and financial journalist Max Keiser.
Americans have been taught to not trust the Russians. And there is good reason to not trust them given the history of the cold war. But the American people also have good reason to not trust our own politicians, either. Democrat or Republican, the same agenda is pushed forward, an agenda that further centralizes power at the top of the political pyramid, concentrates ever more wealth in the hands of a small global elite, and pushes the world ever closer to a global feudal and fascist society in which the trappings of democratic government remain but the substance of popular self-rule has been thoroughly torn out.
I’ve often wondered when the American people, as well as the rest of the world, would say, “enough!” Perhaps that time has arrived. I wonder what went on behind the scenes that has caused the US administration to back down on its threats to attack Syria. Is it the lack of support from the American people? Is it the lack of support from Britain and our other allies? Is it resistance from Russia, China, and other governments that have not yet been co-opted, coerced, or otherwise brought into alignment with the agenda of the New World Order?
It’s probably all of these, as well as, perhaps some cracks developing within the ranks of the elite itself. In a remarkable turn of events, Russian President Vladimir Putin was allowed to address the American people directly in that icon of American media, The New York Times. In his op-ed that was published on Wednesday, September 11, Putin called for a reasoned approach to the problems of Syria and of the entire middle-east, saying, “We are not protecting the Syrian government, but international law.”
You can read the entire article here: A Plea for Caution From Russia, What Putin Has to Say to Americans About Syria.
If the American government truly believes in the rule of law, then let it submit to that rule.
The cost of higher education has skyrocketed in recent decades. The average cost of tuition is up over 1,000% since the 1980s, far outstripping price inflation and most other goods and services.
Yet despite the accelerated cost, the value of a college degree has been diminishing, both in the terms of quality of education received, as well as future employment prospects.
- Without Knowledge of the Past There is No Future
- Rationale For Owning Gold In The Coming Deflationary Bust
- Saudis join Twitter campaign for higher pay
- Stephen Hawking's on the team - but why no Bruce Willis? World’s biggest brains get together to work out how to save us all from the end of the world
- U.S. and Russia Reach Deal to Secure Syria’s Chemical Arms
- An Adage Adjustment for Investors at Retirement
- Judge Blocks Shipment of Oil Equipment Through Idaho Forest
- E.P.A. Is Expected to Set Limits on Greenhouse Gas Emissions by New Power Plants
A great instructables on how to make sandals with recycled materials and some paracord.
We are pleased to announce that PrepareDirect is offering PeakProsperity.com members an exclusive discount of 5% off the Kelly Kettle® Volcano Kettle line of gear. Use Coupon Code: KETTLE5
- Almost 1 in 3 Europeans could be poor by 2025
- Undermining the Surveillance State
- Harper cabinet readies major B.C. pipelines push
- Dollar era drawing to its end
- Bombs, Badguys, and the Brink of Peace
- Solar-power vehicles pushing boundaries of possibility
- Cost of Renewable Energy has Fallen 50% Since 2008
- Yemeni Tribesmen Are Capturing This Endangered Leopard for Money
Skillsbox - Swapping Skills, Trading Time
Skillsbox is a new and unique online tool designed to offer an alternative to the exchange of money for services. Everybody has a tradable skill so why not trade it with one another without the restraints that money can bring?